So one of my FAVORITE tweeps in the Twitterverse is my Sister In Smut, Mischa Eliot. She makes my timeline so much fun with her naughtiness. But as cool as she is, I always want to know a little bit more about my online sisters! I subscribe to her blog so I know that she posts the TMI Tuesday short questionnaire every week. I decided to take a stab at it – check me out below!
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Alice Walker. She’s iconic to me and her books have changed my life.
2. What would constitute a ‘perfect’ day for you?
Sleeping in until 8 a.m., reading in bed until 10, a free flow of words coming from me until noon, a stack of loaded cheese fries for lunch, a bubble bath at 1, nap at 2, more writing until 5, dinner out with the hubs (CHILD FREE) at 7, some sexy time until bedtime.
3. How much do you like your personality?
(pick just one)
a. A lot.
b. A little.
c. It needs work.
d. I am annoying sometimes.
e. I am difficult, and people have told me so.
A, because I’m not for everybody and I love that about myself. I’m brash, loud, & just a touch petty. I’m also encouraging to others (especially to my fellow women & girls), witty, and a good sounding board when you’re having a shitty day. You can’t be too much of a grownup to be friends with me.
4. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
Body, most definitely. Imagine being 90 and still thinking that most people are inherently good. Sheesh – no thanks!
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any ability, what would it be?
I’d love the ability to read people’s minds. I’m interested in the inner workings of others, knowing what makes them tick*.
(*I’m nosy as fuck and am incapable of minding my own business)
Bonus: How do you think you will die?
I’ll probably drop dead in Target with toilet paper, a 2-pack of bras, and a bottle of cheap Pinot Grigio in my cart.